Friday 16 September 2011

Winter set




I love these cute winter hats. Last season I have decided to make a set - hat, scarf and gloves - for our boy. Not gonna lye... it took me some time. But I believe would be better organised and planned for the  second one.
I have chosen these lovely colours of baby wool. So it is soft to skin. Some of my friends could not believe I have made it myself trying to find a label inside. :) 
While making it I was writing everything down, as wanted to add the free pattern. Have found my notes, but they seemed to be so messed up so decided not to go for the free pattern in this blog post.
I do promise whenever I'll do the second one the pattern will be here :)))

Here are some detailed photos for now :)























2 comments:

  1. This set is really nice...! Anxious to see your pattern..thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already decided to go for a dark blue hat this season. With a red or brown snowflakes pattern... Just left to go out shopping for yarn...
    Thanks for viewing my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete