Saturday 10 September 2011

Sweater and a scarf in one

I have came up with this sweater on the internet. You could buy the pattern, but I've tried and done something similar.
It is interesting.... elegant and very warm. Crocheted using 100% soft wool yarn which doesn't bite too much :)





Work start from one sleeve and finishes at the other, so it is a vertical crocheting. It is done using a single crochet pattern, so is easy to make.
Also comes with this long scarf, so good to wear spring or autumn instead of a jacket.





1 comment:

  1. Ra-mi this is very sexy and elegant sweater and scarf all in one. I'm one that don't really care for coats a lot during the winter I'm very simple with certain clothing. I've been trying for years to find a sweater coat pattern that had a video but crochet patterns are fine too. Thanks again for this amazing sweater.

    ReplyDelete