Thursday 8 December 2011

Really Easy Neck Warmer Free Crochet Pattern

Had to go see my friend. And the evening before, we were talking and she mentioned she always likes wearing high neck tops, not to get cold.
So I thought I do her a neck warmer.







It is really easy. Few hours and you're done.

You will need
4ply yarn
Crochet hook
Needle
Few buttons

Start with a Foundation Single Crochet until you have 28-30 chains.
Do about 70 rows in single crochet back loop only (SCBL).
Pull in loose ends, add two (or more) buttons wherever required and you're done.
I have done it quite loose so you will be able to pull the buttons through anywhere.

Happy wearing :)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work...nicely done! This color green is one of my favorite colors. What size hook did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have made a sweater of this color, it is lovely.
    I have used 3.50mm hook.

    :)

    ReplyDelete